MedChem Express (MCE) - New Products January 2023
Learn about the latest products from MedChemExpress (MCE), including high-quality bio/chemicals for research, novel bioactive compounds, dye reagents, peptides and natural compounds for research use.
- Over 50’000 bioactive molecules in stock
- Target 500+ key proteins in 20+ signaling pathways
- Quality reports (LC/MS, NMR and HPLC) for each product
- Release of more than 1’000 newest biochemicals per month
- Data sheet with detailed biological information
- High purity & competitive prices
- A potent and orally active embryonic ectoderm development (EED) inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.2 nM
- Efficaciously inhibits Pfeiffer and KARPAS422 lymphoma cancer cells with IC50 values of 20 pM and 0.5 nM, respectively
- Significantly induces tumor regression in KARPAS422 xenograft mouse models
- Solubility: DMSO, 125 mg/mL (260.67 mM; Need ultrasonic)
Glucokinase Activator/Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
- An orally active and liver-selective glucokinase (GK) activator
- Increases glucose metabolism in rat hepatocytes with EC50 values of 2.39 μM and 2.64 μM for lactate and glycogen, respectively
- Reduces blood glucose, lactate and triglyceride concentrations in ob/ob mouse models with severe diabetes
- Solubility: DMSO 125 mg/mL (274.35 mM; Need ultrasonic)
ASIC-3 Inhibitor/Depression and Pain
- A potent acid-sensing ion channel 3 (ASIC-3) inhibitor with an IC50 of 1.025 μM
- Dose-dependently inhibits all ASIC currents (IC50s of 2-30 µM)
- Shows fully analgesic effects in Complete Freund’s adjuvant (CFA)-induced inflammatory thermal hyperalgesia rat models
- Solubility: DMSO 125 mg/mL (314.42 mM; Need ultrasonic)
mGluR5 Silent Allosteric Modulator/Alzheimer's Disease
- An orally active and BBB penetrable mGluR5silent allosteric modulator (SAM) with a Ki value of 0.6 nM
- Prevents amyloid-β oligomer (Aβo) mediated toxicity and Aβo-induced signal transduction in brain slices
- Rescues memory deficits and synaptic depletion in Alzheimer’s disease transgenic mouse models
- Solubility: DMSO 100 mg/mL (266.79 mM; Need ultrasonic)
Latest Publications Citing Use of MCE Products
Nature. 2022 Dec;612(7940):555-563.
Science. 2022 Dec 2;378(6623):eabo5503.
Cell. 2022 Nov 10;185(23):4347-4360.e17.
Cell. 2022 Dec 8;185(25):4801-4810.e13.