Pathogen-caused illness outbreaks have captured public attention in greater numbers during recent years, with Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli, Campylobacter, Legionella and others. For decades, Neogen has been a trusted provider of accurate and easy-to-use microbiological food, water and health safety solutions. Their portfolio encompasses a wide variety of testing options, from tried-and-true traditional methods such as culture media to the most cutting-edge technological developments against pathogens and spoilage organisms. Neogen tests are validated by third-party agencies and government organizations around the world.
Neogen is qualified, ISO certified & globally reputated
- Developed and manufactured in U.K. since 35 years
- Compliance with global reference methods
- Stringent quality and performance monitoring
- International reputation for the quality of dehydrated culture media
- Certified to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016
For your convenience
- Pre-Poured Media Plates available (ISO 17025)
- Harlequin®: Unique chromogenic formulations
- μPREP®: Ready-to-Reconstitute Media Bags
- EZ Prep: Pre-Weighed Media Pouches
- Fair Pricing
Anaerobes | Bacillus cereus | Brucella | Campylobacter | Candida | Clostridia | Coliforms | Cronobacter | E. coli | Enteric Bacilli | Enterobacteriaceae | Enterococci | Gram-Negative Producing ESBL | Gram-Positive Cocci | Heterotrophs | Lactic Acid Bacteria | Lactobacillus | Legionella | Listeria | Mycobacterium | Neisseria | Proteus | Pseudomonas | Salmonella | Shigella | Spoilage | Staphylococcus | Sterility Testing | Streptococcus | UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) | Vibrio | Yeasts and Molds | Yersinia
Browse for your products of interest...