Proximity Ligation Assay (PLA) - from the original developers
Proximity Ligation Assays (PLA) enable visualization and quantification of protein expressions, protein interactions or protein modifications in situ at the molecular level without disruption of the microenvironment. PLA is a simple method (similar to IF) and provides simple quantification possibilities for cultured cells, fresh-frozen and FFPE samples.
Applies to any NaveniFlex kit, but only for a limited number.
First come, first served. Not summable with other discounts.
NaveniFlex Kits - the next generation PLA
NaveniFlex Kits are Navinci’s kit format PLAs.
NaveniFlex Kits feature a new proprietary probe design technology providing advantages compared to traditional Duolink® PLA:
- 10x increased sensitivity (only 1/10 of 1° Ab is needed)
- Less unspecific background (facilitating quantification)
Which NaveniFlex Kit for what?
NaveniFlex kits contain Navenibodies (= secondary detection antibodies conjugated to proprietary oligo arms) for use with either one or two 1° IgG antibodies raised in mouse (M), rabbit (R) or goat (G). Three fluorophore alternatives are included.
Two 1° Ab + NaveniFlex MR, GR or GM
- in case of unspecific binding
- increased specificity in protein localization
- for investigation of protein interactions
- for investigation of protein modifications
One 1° Ab + NaveniFlex MM or RR
- Signal enhancement of low abundant targets
- In case of insufficient sensitivity
1. Sensitivity: Signal Enhancement with NaveniFlex - using one 1° antibody
Comparison: Coventional Immunofluorescence (IF) vs. NaveniFlex MM or RR