Bio-Helix: Protein Detection Products
Bio-Helix offers a range of high quality protein characterisation tools including Protein Ladders for SDS-PAGE, electrophoresis stains such as Coomassie blue or Ponceau S as well as ECL Luminescence Substrates for protein detection in Western Blots.
COOMASSIE Nano Protein Staining Solution
- Ready-to-use protein staining solution for SDS-PAGE gels
- Fast protein detection (5 min.)
- No risk of overstaining (e.g. overnight incubation)
- High sensitivity down to 10ng
- No need for destaining
- Washing step can be omitted
- Safe and environmentally friendly (no methanol, no acetic acid)
- Compatible with mass spectrophotometry
Formats: 1x conc. 500ml | 5x conc. 1L (= 5L)
COOMASSIE Nano: Fast staining within 5 Min.
COOMASSIE Nano Protein Staining Solution visualizes protein bands already within the first 5 minutes of staining. Prestained (M) and unstained protein ladder (U), and BSA were applied in electrophoresis.
COOMASSIE Nano Protein Staining Solution detects proteins with high sensitivity down to 10 ng (Lane H).
Benchmark of COOMASSIE Nano with other brands:
Equivalent or even superior performance
COOMASSIE Nano Protein Staining Solution presents the equivalent or even superior performance on fast signals and clear background compared with other brands.
UltraScence Western Substrates, ECL
Bio-Helix UltraScence Pico and Femto Western Substrates are luminol-based enhanced chemiluminescence (ECL) substrates with long signal duration and offer the perfect choice for performing immunoblotting with horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated secondary antibodies. Read more
- No protocol change when switching from other brands to UltraScence
- 2-year storage at room temperature without affecting performance
- Different sensitivities, optimized for different protein amounts available
- Enhanced chemiluminescence signal duration
- Optimized for use with PVDF and Nitrocellulose membranes.
- Compatible with Western Blotting Markers.
- Optimized for film and CCD-based imaging
UltraScence Pico Plus Western Substrate
low picogram or high femtogram detection
UltraScence Pico Ultra Western Substrate
low picogram or mid femtogram detection
UltraScence Femto Western Substrate
mid femtogram to low femtogram detection
UltraScence Femto Plus Western Substrate
low femtogram detection (mid-atto)
Ultrascence Pico Plus compared to other brands
UltraScence Pico Plus Western Substrate enables an accurate low picogram to high femtogram detection.
Serial dilutions of EGFP were applied in electrophoresis. After protein transfer, membranes were probed with GFP tag Rabbit PolyAb followed by Goat Anti-rabbit IgG/HRP secondary antibody. Blots were incubated with UltraScence Pico Plus Western substrate. The blots were and were simultaneously exposed for 5, 10, 30, 60 and 180 seconds.
Ultrascence Femto and Femto Plus compared to other brands
UltraScence Femto Plus Western Substrate enables an accurate low picogram to high femtogram detection.
Serial dilutions of EGFP were applied in electrophoresis. After protein transfer, membranes were probed with GFP tag Rabbit PolyAb followed by Goat Anti-rabbit IgG/HRP secondary antibody. Blots were incubated with 400 μL of UltraScence Femto Plus Western substrate (CCH375) and were simultaneously exposed for 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds and 180 seconds.