CH - 6006 Luzern
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All text, images and the layout of this site are protected by copyright. The use of the contents of this internet page requires written permission by the responsible party running this website. The product descriptions or company names named on this website are the property of the relevant owner and as such are subject to protection under trade mark, brand and/or patent law.
The contents of this website have been compiled according to the best of our knowledge and with the greatest possible care. We can accept no liability or guarantee that the contents are complete, up-to-date and correct. The content of other websites, which this site links to through hyperlinks on this site, are not under the control or responsibility of persons responsible for this site. If you follow these links, you do so at your own risk.
If one of the above clauses/provisions is wholly or partially invalid due to legal provisions, regulations or changes in legislation, it shall be replaced by a provision which most closely approximates the intended purpose of the clause/provision in question. All other provisions shall remain unaffected and shall continue to apply to the full extent.