- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Upon your request, we will make readily available, delete, or transfer all your personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Declaration on data collection, usage, storage, and safety
During the registration process, if you are placing a guest order, or if you inquire a quotation, you will submit us personal information such as Salutation, Title, First Name, Last Name, Company, Institution, Department, Office, Street, Zip code, City, Phone Number, Fax Number, Email address, and Country. This data is reviewed manually and stored on our local server (CRM, ERP system) as well as in our webshop database maintained by Cyon AG. We have ADVs with Cyon and Google in place to ensure safety of your personal data.
Our webshop uses Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL) encryption to ensure protection of all data and passwords.
We use the provided Email address to send you our weekly newsletter, and we may use the information about your interests to send you specific announcements. We track if you have actively agreed on the reception of the newsletter and you may be automatically unsubscribed if you do not update your subscription. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list using the link provided on each newsletter, in your newsletter settings or by contacting us directly.
Relevant contacts of any form, eg. phone calls or meeting reports, are stored on our local server and are used to enable efficient management of customer relationships. Your order history is stored on our local server and in the webshop database. These informations are used to document the customer relationship and also to inform about products that might be of interest for you, either by a personal visit, phone call, or email.
We only share personal information with third parties if required for business operations. We may submit your personal information to suppliers for quotations, sample inquiries, beta-tests of products, drop shipments, or technical support. For any other case where we would need to share your personal informatoin, we will contact you first to ask for permission. We have confidentiality agreements in place with our suppliers to ensure that your data is protected at all time.
We only store your personal data as long as they are relevant for active business operations. You can contact us anytime if you would like to have your personal data deleted, handed out, or transferred to another company.
In case of a data loss or data breach, we will report to local authorities (EDÖB) within 72h.