Large-Scale Validated Antibodies for Immunohistochemistry
Cancer & Normal tissues
MS Validated Antibodies (MSVA) is devoted to delivering optimal monoclonal antibodies for immunohistochemistry and to provide the users with a unique product documentation enabling them to better know their antibodies.
Most of MSVA’s antibodies are rabbit recombinant antibodies. These share the advantage of complete reproducibility of their production because they are not generated by potentially unstable hybridoma cells but produced “in lab” based on the known DNA sequence of the antibody chains.
Key features of the MS validated antibodies package
- Highly stringent criteria for product selection: Only 130 out of the first 3600 evaluated antibodies were selected for the MSVA portfolio.
- Unique documentation including images from more than 50 different normal tissues and more than 20 tumor images per antibody.
- Protocol suggestions for manual staining and autostainers (Dako, Leica, Ventana).
- Published data on the performance characteristics of MSVA antibodies are compiled on the MSVA homepage (if available).
- Extensive educational content is provided for every antibody including links to other relevant sites.